What about licences for my publication?

When publishing your document in OPUS, you can choose from different Creative Commons licenses (CC) to specify exploitation rights. By choosing a CC license, you decide under which conditions the document may be used in the future.

If legally possible, we recommend choosing the Open Access-compliant licenses CC BY (Attribution) or CC BY-SA (Attribution, share alike).

Further information on individual CC licenses can be found on the University Library's website on CC licenses.

When opting for "no licensing", German Act on Copyright applies in its full extent. Individual reproductions such as copies or printouts may only be made for private and other personal use in accordance with Sec. 53 of the Act. Uses that are particularly relevant for research and teaching are regulated in Sec. 60a-h. Any further uses are permitted only with the author's explicit permission.
Einverstanden ✔
Diese Webseite verwendet technisch erforderliche Session-Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie diesem zu. Unsere Datenschutzerklärung finden Sie hier.