Bayreuther Arbeitspapiere zur Wirtschaftsinformatik
Year of publication
- 2008 (3) (remove)
- English (3) (remove)
- Multiple Criteria Decision Making in Application Layer Networks (2008)
- This work is concerned with the conduct of MCDM by intelligent agents trading commodities in ALNs. These agents consider trustworthiness in their course of negotiation and select offers with respect to product price and seller reputation.
- Grid Computing in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: An Exploratory Study of Corporate Attitudes towards Economic and Security-Related Issues (2008)
- As Grid computing commenced in the scientific sector, it slowly enters the commercial environment. Although it proposes interesting features for horizontal integration of hardware and resource sharing, businesses slowly implement Intragrids in their companies. Open Grid markets are yet not deployed.
- A Scalability Analysis of Grid allocation Mechanisms (2008)
- This article examines the broker´s behavior with regard to a varying number of participating nodes and shows that incremental losses have to be accepted in central resource allocation when introducing new nodes.