Bamberger Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsinformatik und Angewandten Informatik
- Anonymisierung (2) (remove)
- Improving the Tor Hidden Service Protocol Aiming at Better Performances (2008)
- Offering services anonymously on the Internet using so-called location-hidden services requires complex protocols with many different nodes involved. These properties result in performance problems, e.g. a simple website request taking tens of seconds. This work describes a setup to measure the performance of hidden services using the worldwide Tor network. It analyzes the results and proposes changes to the protocol to improve the performance without losing anonymity.
- Extended Abstracts of the Second Privacy Enhancing Technologies Convention (PET-CON 2008.1) (2008)
- PET-CON, the Privacy Enhancing Technologies Convention, is a forum for researchers, students, developers, and other interested people to discuss novel research, current developments and techniques in the area of Privacy Enhancing Technologies. PET-CON was first conceived in June 2007 at the 7th International PET Symposium in Ottawa, Canada. The idea was to set up a bi-annual convention in or nearby Germany to be able to meet more often than only once a year at some major conference.