Year of publication
- From Text to Practice - The role of the Bible in daily living of African people today (2013)
- That the Bible is a manual for daily living is attested in almost all Christian denominations, how this role is transformed into practice is clearly an area that remains a contested terrain among Christians. This volume is our modest contribution to looking at the relationship between the Bible and our practices. The central question that the articles in this volume respond to is: how is the Bible related to our daily life? This question is especially important on the African continent where religion appears to be gaining influence. Without taking anything away from western biblical scholars, African biblical scholars must also engage with the question: how do we put into practice the teachings of the Bible? This volume contains papers presented at the International Bible Symposium 2009 in Bamberg (Germany) and additional contributions.
- Michaels, J. Ramsey, The Gospel of John / J. Ramsey Michaels. - (The New International Commentary on the New Testament). : Grand Rapids, Mich. [u.a.], 2010 (2012)
- Eine wortgewaltige Jesus-Darstellung : das Johannesevangelium / aus dem Urtext übers. und kommentiert von Joachim Kügler (2012)
- Afrikanische Kleriker zwischen Pastoral und Geld: Eine deutsch-afrikanische Lektüre von 1 Kor 9,1-23 im Kontext von Kamerun (2012)
- Introduction (2012)