- English (20) (remove)
- Lehrstuhl für Vergleichende Politikwissenschaft (20) (remove)
- Value Orientations and Support for Democracy Among Elites and Mass Publics in Old and New Democracies (2012)
- The paper argues that without a broad elite consensus on democratic institutions and practices new democracies remain fragile. The paper will study if and how support for democracy in the general population is associated with the degree of elite consensus on democratic values and procedures across party lines.
- Special Issue: The German Election of 2009 (2011)
- This special issue of the journal German Politics, jointly edited by Thomas Poguntke (University of Düsseldorf) and Thomas Saalfeld (University of Bamberg) includes a number of articles on the outcome of the 2009 general election in Germany and analyses of voting behaviour in that election